The time of reckoning has come

The time of reckoning has come

Wednesday 15 January 2014

The Way Forward


                                                  THE WAY FORWARD
The main purpose of this letter is to lead all of us to appreciate all that Jesus has already done for us so that we can make Him Lord over our lives. We must as a matter of urgency start celebrating and observing all the Appointed Times of the Lord. If this letter will not help in creating the righteousness of Jesus in you, if it will not help you get closer to Jesus then I must admit it will be vain but at least I will have succeeded in giving you this Message as a witness.
I must emphasize that we do not keep and observe the appointed times so that we can be saved because there is nothing we can do in order to be saved. It is all free by God’s grace in and through Jesus Christ . On the contrary, we keep and celebrate all the appointed times because we have already been saved and our Character has been modeled after that of Jesus and that is why we want to be where He is and follow Him wherever He goes. The golden formula of salvation stipulates that all sinners should carry their sins and all baggage before the feet of Jesus. Jesus says “come to me you who are heavy laden and I will give you rest”. Since Jesus has time for everything, one of His appointed times deals specifically with the removal of sins and the heavy burden of sinners who come before Him at the appointed time.
In other words, all the appointed times of the Lord are designed such that if the sinner by faith observes all of them in their given order and timelines, then after one full religious year of seven months, the sinner will have gone through all the basic steps of salvation. In fact the last feast of The Tabernacles is designed to be the graduation ceremony of new converts. After having qualified, one does not abandon the appointed times and feasts but he continues to celebrate them in remembrance of what God has already done for us. This is not done in order to get saved but because already one has been saved.
If today you are a sinner and you do not know the way to approach God, just start observing all the appointed times of the Lord faithfully and at the right time and within no time, God will respond in a way that you never imagined. I invite you to join me in the observance and celebrations of the appointed times of the Lord. Just like the pool of Bethesda which used to be stirred only once a year in order to release special blessings, every appointed time brings with it a variety of blessings which we need not only for our survival but our salvation as well.   
If you are a Christian who is already attached to some Church, My advice is that you learn the entire Elijah Message and start sharing and spreading the message in your Church. However as you teach them, you should practice what you have already learnt by joining other saints in observing the appointed times whenever they come. You must do as Jesus did by going somewhere aside and celebrating correctly according to the law. I say this because I do not know of any Church which correctly celebrates the appointed times. I advise you to get in touch with me for more discussion on this matter.
If you are not a Christian and you want to be one, I will be happy to guide you through the process. I therefore invite all who would like to be celebrating Saturday Sabbaths and other appointed times with us to get in touch with me immediately. Those who want to be celebrating annual festivals with us are requested to hand over their names immediately so that we can consider you when organizing everything.
I am also requesting those who would like to learn more to make it a point of attending weekend seminars which we always organize with other saints. It is a challenge for those who have appreciated this message to embark on spreading it far and wide. I am ready to join and network with you in this noble venture.
                                                            SPECIAL APPEAL
If you have been touched by this message, kindly join me in spreading this wonderful message.  As I have told you, my letter is so long that it comes in 15 books of this size. There are obvious financial challenges in releasing the books and I am appealing to all of us to support me and God will bless you abundantly.  
I have also done a verse by verse comment on the books of Daniel and Revelation and it is important that I print them for the sake of the Church of Jesus Christ.  Please join me in releasing such life-changing materials. There are many other outreach materials that I want to develop and I cannot do it all alone. Kindly join me by supporting and praying for all the programs including a good website to reach all the corners of the globe.
I also have the capacity to release DVDs and it demands a lot of financial resources as well. Kindly consider how to chip in. I want to release jubilee calendars and other materials but I am limited by resources. I have the courage to ask for your offerings because that is how God has designed His truths to be preached to the entire world. I am convinced that God has given me a special end-time message but it is for the benefit of the Church not mine. That is why I am calling upon you to ensure that you also take part by contributing. You can also consider buying more copies of my books and give them out to your friends. If you can become a distribution agent I will more than appreciate.
I am also kindly requesting you to ensure that you order all the books that I have authored so that you can get all-round information on this wonderful 2022 Prophecy. 
You can order the following books;
(1)    God’s Original jubilee Calendar
(2)    The 144,000 Servants Of God
(3)    The Sanctuary
(4)    Prophecy In The Feasts
(5)    The Seven Seals
(6)    The Day Of The Lord
(7)    The Final Judgment
(8)    The Beasts Of Revelation
(9)    America In Prophecy
(10)The Abomination Of Desolation
(11)The 2300-Day Prophecy
(12)The Third World War
(13)The Latter Rain
(14)The Trumpets
(15) The 1335-Day Timelines
(16)Etc etc etc etc.

1 comment:

  1. Read them all, quite inspiring......how may i get the books?

    ReplyDelete